Premium Quality. Built To Last. Built For You.
These Silverado headlight is just what you need to take your vehicle to the next level. With a sleek design and unparalleled quality, these lights are guaranteed to make heads turn when you're cruising on the streets. 🔥🔥
- Premium quality that is built to last
- Sleek design
- Fully customizable
- Models: 1500. 2500, 3500
- fits all models! (yes even if you have dual housing these single housing will fit)
- Assembly (x2)
- retrofit projector
- plug n play wiring harness
- FREE Bluetooth controller & 1 extension (if multi-colored lights are purchased)
*Please allow 2-8 weeks for custom builds
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!
Check out our installation tutorial
What are demon eyes?
- Demon eyes are small LED accents that are installed INSIDE the projector lens, shining a LED to fill the reflector bowl, and illuminate the lens in a range of colors. This provides a completely unique look of an “evil” eye
What are halo rings?
- Halo rings are usually placed OUTSIDE the projector lens. Normally shaped like a circle “halo”
What's the Difference between hid (xenon) , bi-led projectors?
- HID (xenon) projectors very bright and high quality projectors with an hid kit included for installation. Typically hid kits last anywhere from 6-18 months before you have to replace the bulbs or ballast. They do require a warm up time when starting and draw tons of power
-Bi-led projectors have built in LED chips inside the projector. Very bright projectors with high quality LEDs. no warm up time and draw very little power. Since these projectors do not have a bulb if the LED burns out then the entire housing will need to be sent back in for a replacement instead of a simple bulb change but Bi-led projectors do include an 18 month warranty. Free replacement if the LED is burnt.
What is Etching?
- With etching you can place any unique logo or design on the projector lens. It does not affect the lighting output. Unfortunately it does not reflect the logo or design into the street.
What does the warranty cover?
- Defects in material and workmanship
What does the warranty not cover?
- Regular wear and tear
- Obvious misuse, abuse, or otherwise destructive physical evidence
- Water & sun damage
Please refer to Shipping & Returns for more details about the process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.